Planning to renovate your home? Need to get a swift assessment for experiencing the home from both inside and outside? Want to know if your home influences and attracts positive energy of Feng Shui? If yes, these here are some tips that can really help people in renovating their homes.
- When painting the house, one should choose neutral relaxing colors and should not go for gaudy colors. Feature walls looks good at times, but does not go well with all.
- In drawing room, light colored carpets with simple patterns should be used, as they look good and make the area look more spacious.
- The appearance of the outer room should look spacious and it should be painted with relaxing colors, as outer room carries the flow of entire home.
- If there is a garden at home, then people should make sure that the window of the rooms should face the garden. When windows of the rooms are kept open, people should be able to see the clear view of the garden.
- Kitchen should look spacious and the washbasin must be kept away from the burner stove.
- Kitchen should have good air circulation and ample amount of sunlight should enter the kitchen and also Flat places of kitchen should be open and not closed.
- Kitchen should be kept neat and tidy, as it provides a more comfy environment for the people to work in.
- The living room should not include too much of furnishings and people should try to incorporate a limited furniture only. This not only allows to have extra space for the foot traffic, but also helps to enhance the positive energy inside.
- Keeping plants inside the room is good way, as they absorb carbon dioxide and give out oxygen. This keeps the air fresh inside the room and gives way to a lot of good energy.
- Bedroom should have large windows, but people must try to keep the windows opened for a longer duration so that fresh air and light can get in and make the environment pleasant for the family members.
- Bedroom should be well lit and all the dark corners must be brightened up. If in case, any dark corner is left in the room, people should try to use lamp shades and other lighting options for making the area look brighter. This helps the place to look more neat and elegant. Making the bedroom warm and cozy can help to bring more love into the life.
- A fountain at an appropriate place as per Feng Shui facilitates in enhancing the positive energy and improves the over look of the space.
- Hanging appropriate Feng Shui paintings at designated places and directions also improves the appearance of the entire space and encourages positive energy flow in the home.
- Toilets and Bathrooms should be built away from the kitchens and other part of the home.
- The tiles in bathrooms must be of good quality and color that does not keep the water stagnant. Toilets should be kept dry and clean that can please the guests and every person who uses t it. Furthermore, the toilet doors should also be in a good condition and must be kept close most of the time.
These guidelines can facilitate people in renovating their homes beautifully and create comfortable backdrops to live in.